Pages

Mar 19, 2013

Beauty Review: Skin79 Cleansers

This is not related to my weight loss challenge rather is just my ka-ek-ekan in life. I consider myself a beauty aficionado. I love anything that makes me beautiful. Who doesn't? I'll share two cleansers that I'm done using. I've completely finished every last bit of the product (promise!).

Skin79 Smart Clear Moisture and Refresh Cleansing Foam

I love these cleansers. They are great for my oily, big pores and occasional pimples skin. Skin feels fresh and squeaky clean. It's not drying for the skin. No pimple breakout plus it help in not aggravating new ones as my hormones are firing up.

These are two different variants from Skin79. I don't know to which group does this cleansers cater. It's all in Hangul so I just tried to understand from the name. I believe the Moisture (from the left pic) is targeted to normal-dry skin while the Refresh is for oily and combination skins. But both works for me.

The only downside is its expensive price. It's pricey for a cleanser. This is sold at KRW10,000. I usually wait for sale like the buy-1-take-1 promo. At least its worth paying for the price. I suggest if you want to try these, wait for sales from Skin79. I bought this stuff from J of Davao TLCShop all the way from Korea.



No comments:

Post a Comment